The contest begins on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 at 9 am (Eastern Standard Time) and ends
on Tuesday Jan. 2nd 2018 at 10 am.
This contest is opened to everyone 18 years or older, with the exception of employees, agents
or representatives of L’Association sportive ISM, or suppliers of prizes related to this contest, as
well as their family members and/or people living in the same household.
How to Enter:
No purchase necessary. You must visit the contest announcement on Facebook or Instagram
and include a comment, where you will mention how many time you have raced at the Triathlon
Esprit de Montréal.
LIMIT: One entry per person for the duration of this contest.
Prizes and approximate value:
We will draw one (1) training kit, which includes:
• One free registration to the Montreal Esprit Triathlon 2018 – distance to be chosen by the
winner (value between $100 and $300 depending on the chosen race);
• A pair of Skechers Performance running shoes (value of $125);
• Pro-Circuit High Tech Nutrition products (value of $50);
• A bike tune-up by MartinSwiss (value of $65) – replacement parts not included;
• Swimming goggles by AquaSphere ($40);
• A cleaning of your wetsuit by Oke Triathlon ($50);
• Prizes must be accepted as is, with no replacements or modifications;
• Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
A random draw will be executed on Tuesday, Jan. 2nd 2018 at approximately 10 a.m. in
Montreal, from all eligible entries. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of
eligible entries received during the contest period.
Other Legal Disclaimers
For Quebec residents, disputes regarding the organization or conduct of a promotional contest
may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Disputes over the
awarding of a prize may also be submitted to the Régie, but only for the purposes of helping the
parties reach a settlement.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook